3.11.2012

Confession time: Year V (what?!)

How is this year FIVE of these things? I am getting entirely too old for my own good.

In other news, it was my birthday yesterday! I am now 18 YEARS YOUNG! (Slash...I'm 23. But both my mom and my sister were convinced I was turning 22 yesterday, so now I'm just not sure at all.)

(I was born in 1989. That's all I know for sure. Squeaking by as a child of the '80s fo shizzle!)

Here is the embarrassing birthday video that Cait and I made:



Here are the confession time rules:

1. Post an anonymous comment--of a secret, confession, like, dislike...anything you want. It can be happy and light, it can be deep and depressing. WHATEVER you want.
2. There will be NO judging or cruel comments about anybody else's secrets.

(Year I)
(Year II)
(Year III)
(Year IV)

Happy confessing!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

In a couple of days, I'm applying for an expungement (erasure) of my criminal record (six years after making several bad choices) - I'm SO happy, but feel like I shouldn't be. I hurt a lot of people, but I need to move on.

On a lighter note ... Happy Birthday! I hope you spend all weekend doing lovely things!

Anonymous said...

I used to have a huge crush on "The Nanny" that started soon after I met her, even though there were multiple really good reasons I could never have done anything about it.

I had dreams about her all the time. I still do, every once in a while.

Anonymous said...

I moved halfway around the world months ago, and still haven't told one of my best friends.

Anonymous said...

I love drama. I mean, I love to watch it. I'm totally non-dramatic myself, which is probably why.

Anonymous said...

I'm angry, and I'm hurt, and I'm worried about her, but mostly I just miss the girl who used to be one of my closest friends.

Anonymous said...

I am sad I am lonely
And I am tired of pretending.

Anonymous said...

Love scares the absolute shit out of me.

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid the love of my life has fallen out of love with me. I need to find that spark again. I feel broken without it.

Anonymous said...

please pray for me my life could change for better or for worse tomorrow

Anonymous said...

@anon 5:48pm - I'm praying for you.

Anonymous said...

@anon 5:48pm - how are things?

I feel like I should have something to confess...but I honestly can't think of anything. I refuse to allow myself to be scared.

Alicia said...

I'm afraid the love of my life has fallen out of love with me. I need to find that spark again. I feel broken without it.