7.10.2011

Why I'm the luckiest girl, ever, PART II

I spent the weekend with this girl and it was just lovely. We read, listened to music (this and this song on repeat), went to my favorite little bar in my neighborhood with my roommates, commiserated on life, and had MANY neck hugs.

Last night we revamped her awesome blog and played with her amazing new DSLR (an anniversary present from her fabulous fiancee Alix). There was lots of laughter, a few tears, and just a lot of happy. She wrote this post on her blog about me and I about cried and AH LUFF THIS GIRL.

She writes, I'm calling it now - someday, not long from now, we'll be working together as midwives, catching babies and having our own (I gotta find her a babydaddy) and raising them all in a giant joint-family commune that has a vegetable garden and too many animals and cloth diapers drying on the clothesline outside.

I can't imagine anything more perfect. Now if only I could find that babydaddy...

3 comments:

Angie said...

This whole post oozes love. So happy for u, Nanny! <3

Cait said...

love you so big. always and forever.

Mel412 said...

So HAPPY for you!!! (BUT....super jealous!!!!) :)