7.03.2011

Bubbles!

I took a photojournalism class this past semester, and for it I had to practice using strobes (flashes) placed strategically around the room.

I *hated* that assignment more than I can say. It felt so unnatural setting up shots. I don't like to do that. I'm not a photographer.

My professor got exasperated with me, and had me re-doing the assignment again and again so I could get comfortable with the equipment. Finally one week, he told me TO GET DRUNK and then use the strobes. Maybe then I would relax and have fun with them!

Erm. Notsomuch. I still hated the assignment. But this is what came out of drunk roommates + camera + BUBBLES!

ali bubbles for blog

My professor was not amused.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS AMAZING.

no but really it is.

-your sister

Lindsey Gee said...

I think this is gorgeous. My sister is really into photography and I'm going to show it to her.

Anonymous said...

Are those the EASTER BUNNY BUBBLES?????

Love,
mom

niobe said...

Wow. I lurve this.

Heather said...

Great pic!

dmsegel said...

That is an awesome shot!!

Carla said...

I'd give you an A... very cool picture.