6.24.2011

This is actually my favorite thing ever.

So, um, there's no way to get into this without getting awkward. So I'm just going to type it out REALLY QUICKLY and then we're going to forget about it and move on, okay? Because the awkward bit leads to my FAVORITE THING EVER.

Here goes.

About a month ago, I was informed by one of my, um, partners that I should probably get tested for the human papilloma virus (HPV). So naturally, I told my sister about it, because what little sister doesn't want to know her big sister may have an STD?

AWKWARD PART OVER PHEW.

So while I was waiting to get the results back from the test, my sister very anxiously texted to ask me when I'd hear. And I was like "I dunno, Planned Parenthood said a few days," and she remarked on how incredibly calm I was during all this.

And I was all, "What do you mean?" And she said that if she was me, she would be completely panicking. And I asked why? HPV would be a bummer, but not the end of the world

And then this happened:

silly sissy!

I honestly don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my entire life.

To my darling sister: I love you so, but we are having a sex ed talk the next time I see you.

P.S. I'm clean! FIST PUMP! Practice safe sex, kids!

P.P.S. HI MOM AND DAD! I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Too funny! BTW, are you and your sister of the age range for the HPV vaccine? You might want to consider it if you are.

Monica H said...

Definite;y not the same...and thank goodness!

Anonymous said...

2:17am?!??

sleep is a good thing...

love, popster

Anonymous said...

so embarrassing...

-your sister