5.12.2011

Nanny nerd: RIGHT HERE.

So YES, I still have to blog about this past weekend, INCLUDING my new tattoo (!!!) and two truly amazing girls. And I will, I promise, but it's 1:46 a.m. and I need to get to sleep so I'm just throwing this picture up cause y'all. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TODAY.

I was with the baby (who still doesn't have a blog nickname), and I wanted to wear him to put him to sleep. On Monday when I was there, I wore him in a Moby wrap, but his mom helped me put it on (cause hi, they're kinda intimidating). And I have my own Moby wrap that they gave me.

So today I decided I was going to try to get the little guy in there myself. AND I DID IT. ON THE FIRST TRY. LOOK WHO'S MASTERED THE MOBY WRAP. And guess whose baby slept for 2.5 hours in it! SCORE.

3 comments:

Cait said...

Rock star nanny. Wham bam.

Heather said...

You go! I am a third time Mama and I can't even get the stupid Moby on right to this day. Thank goodness for our Mei Tai carriers ;)

I have no idea why, but I keep calling that sweet baby boy, Sprout. I hope you enjoy every minute of that little guy!

Heather said...

I like Sprout too. He is such a cutie and you look good in every picture!