3.10.2011

Confession time: Year IV

So! It's my birthday, AND THERE IS NO COFFEE IN THE APARTMENT. I'm pretty sure I fail at being a grown up.

(I should probably put "grown up" in quotation marks, since...well...let's be honest. I still giggled at the last name Weiner at work today.)

But since it's my birthday, it's time for Year Four (HOLY CRAP) of Birthday Confessions! Here's the deal:

1. Post an anonymous comment--of a secret, confession, like, dislike...anything you want. It can be happy and light, it can be deep and depressing. WHATEVER you want.
2. There will be NO judging or cruel comments about anybody else's secrets.

That's it. And I'll be sprinkling some of my own secrets in there, too. It's weirdly cathartic. Thanks, anonymity!

Have a great day, y'all :)

(Year I)
(Year II)
(Year III)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm finally happy :) and I hope you are too.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I want to drop my kids off at the school down the road because I don't think they appreciate me. And then I'd at least have a few hours every day to myself.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I just want to be home alone instead of always coming home to my (wonderful) family.

Anonymous said...

sometimes i wish i had an eating disorder.

The Nanny said...

Anon @4:43 - there's a very real part of me that doesn't want to give mine up. I understand that completely. xo.

Anonymous said...

Going the gym, eating healthy meals with the occasional treat, enjoying my body and hunger and my strong muscles-- I love it so much more than I ever loved my eating disorder.

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to think that I'm in love with my married best friend. This is the first place I've ever written it. I'm terrified that I won't be able to hide it (she can usually read me like a book,) and I don't want to damage or ruin the friendship.

Anonymous said...

There's a part of me that wants to be a hardcore drug addict more than anything in the world. And that scares me.

Anonymous said...

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

Anonymous said...

i'm scared i'll never be able to handle a real relationship/marriage. and instead that i'll just end up sleeping with a string of people trying to feel good about myself.

Anonymous said...

I have really gross chin hair (and I'm a girl!) - ick, ick. Have to get it waxed. What a silly thing to worry about these days, huh?

Anonymous said...

I feel like a fool thinking we were happily married and in love when all the while he wasn't feeling the same way.

Monica H said...

Happy belated birthday Doll!

llq said...

pretty good post. I lawful stumbled upon your blog and wanted to command that I get really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any condition I’ ll be subscribing to your maintain and I hope you despatch again soon cheap mobile phone.