3.20.2011

Back to the salt mines!

I had a whirlwind of a weekend — 24 hours in Manhattan/Queens to see my sister, and meet Jamie and Cait and Alix! It was crazy, spontaneous, and awesome.

I didn't get a picture with the other girls, but here's my sis and me in Times Square. Love her so much.


Essentially, the weekend consisted of 9 hours on a bus, one new brown belt from a vintage store, a copy of the Kama Sutra discounted 60% off (rawk!), new friends, FAO Schwartz's Harry Potter land, and coffee!coffee!coffee!

All in all...yes please. Can we do that again?

5 comments:

mandy said...

What a cute shot of you and your sister!

Sounds like a busy but fantastic weekend trip! Those spontaneous ones are the best!

BrownEyedSchemer said...

SO fun! I'm so happy you were here, next time we will take pics :)

Anonymous said...

<3

-your sister

Anonymous said...

<3

-your sister

Monica H said...

You guys are so cute. Sounds like you had a great weekend. Hope you have more of those in your future.