12.05.2010

I'm only 3+ months late on this...

...but here's my room. BUT.

1) Please ignore my lack of makeup and puffy, swollen face. And exhausted eyes. Y'know, work + school + everything, yadda yadda yadda.

2) Please ignore my weird quiet voice. I was trying to disturb my roommates. The walls here are PAPER THIN which can, um, be awkward at times. *AHEM* roommate to my right, I'm lookin' at you.

3) Please ignore my awkward narration. See #1 and #2. I really shouldn't be doing homework in this state...last night I was going to pull an all-nighter, so I made myself coffee at 9 p.m. and got to work. But then I fell asleep on the couch at like 2 a.m. (COFFEE YOU FAILED ME) and woke up this morning in yesterday's clothes, surrounded by newspapers and drooling everywhere. And now I'm panicking about all the work I still have to do! Is FUN!

4) Please just ignore everything. That's probably best.

5) Except don't ignore Erin!!! Erin, I LOVE my quilt!!!

6) Oh MY is that a flattering picture of myself that starts the video. Mom! Christmas card photo!

ma chambre from hallie on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Erin O. said...

You are to cute!!!! Love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

1. you did a legitimate boob shot at the beginning

2. you said your room looked green... it definitely looked yellow

3. you called to your fish. and you said you grounded him...your fish... i think you need to start nannying again

4. i absolutely adore your room. and you i guess.

-your sister

The Nanny said...

Sis -
1) I was hoping nobody noticed.
2) On the camera it looked green.
3) Agreed.
4) I adore it too. And myself.

Mel412 said...

Love your room! Adorable! Looks very comfortable!! You are so darn adorable!!!