...but here's my room. BUT.
1) Please ignore my lack of makeup and puffy, swollen face. And exhausted eyes. Y'know, work + school + everything, yadda yadda yadda.
2) Please ignore my weird quiet voice. I was trying to disturb my roommates. The walls here are PAPER THIN which can, um, be awkward at times. *AHEM* roommate to my right, I'm lookin' at you.
3) Please ignore my awkward narration. See #1 and #2. I really shouldn't be doing homework in this state...last night I was going to pull an all-nighter, so I made myself coffee at 9 p.m. and got to work. But then I fell asleep on the couch at like 2 a.m. (COFFEE YOU FAILED ME) and woke up this morning in yesterday's clothes, surrounded by newspapers and drooling everywhere. And now I'm panicking about all the work I still have to do! Is FUN!
4) Please just ignore everything. That's probably best.
5) Except don't ignore Erin!!! Erin, I LOVE my quilt!!!
6) Oh MY is that a flattering picture of myself that starts the video. Mom! Christmas card photo!