11.25.2010

Happy.

It's just the four of us this Thanksgiving — my parents, sister, and me. Oh, and the dog* and the bird.

And right now there's music on, and amazing smells coming from the kitchen, and I'm curled up on the couch after a nap, and oh, you guys, it's just happy here.

There is so much to be thankful for. My family, friends, school, house, food in my belly, health, this blog (really), and finally feeling good again. I'm wishing each and every one of you happiness and peace, too.

Happy Thanksgiving!

*The dog who cost us Large Money last night at the emergency vet after he may have swallowed some vitamin D and Tylenol. Who is now fine. Oh Max.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, so happy that you are feeling better. And Max, too!

dmsegel said...

Glad you're happy, feel better Max!!

Monica H said...

Pets always keep it interesting, don't they?

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Nanny!

llq said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! vintage wedding!?! Christian Louboutin Sandal