10.07.2010

In which I profess my love for teh intranets because you are ALL the bomb diggity

they remind me of baby cabbages

Thank you all a million times over for your support. Honestly, it means so much. I really debated whether or not to post that because so many people are going through SO much worse, and I felt guilty for feeling so low. Anyway!

A while ago on Twitter, Jacki started listing things every day that she was grateful for. I love that, and it's something I need to do more often. So here's my grateful list for today (in no particular order):

1) My cheetah print flats
2) Making the decision to put my homework down tonight, and instead watch trashy TV with my roommates
3) All the love I've received since I first started this blog 3+ years ago. Thank you.
4) MY COFFEE MAKER
5) Sev, my fish. He's badass.

Also, a bit of happy for any of you Harry Potter uberdorks like myself: the most recent Potter Puppet Pals! Draco likes hoooney. Cannot. stop. laughing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

popster likes laugh-ing!

Anonymous said...

popster likes laugh-ing!

Jacki said...

You are awesome! You already know how brave I think you are and also how inspiring you are but it's worth repeating: I admire you. YES, you.
I read a quote last week that summed up gratitude for me, "Gratitude on a daily basis means we express appreciation for what we have now without qualification for what we had in the past or desire in the future."
Living one day at a time and being as thankful as I can for the day set before me, it works for me and I'm so glad that it works for others too.

On another note, the purse/bag post. I so want to do this but time has not been my friend lately. I need to do a polish picture for Maggie today so perhaps I can swing this soon. I love your bag, it reminds me of one of my favorites.

(hugs)