9.25.2010

Toys R Us

So for my photojournalism class, I had to take pictures in a cool, fun, place of my choosing.

So...what better place to shoot than a sex toy shop? Especially one that specializes in gothic dom fantasies?

Let me just tell you: it was awesome. Here's the only "appropriate" picture I could show you (that didn't have non-nanny-blog-friendly items in it)...

Edit: Uh, yeah, the picture does have non-nanny-blog-friendly items in it. Oops.


P.S. I *way* overexposed for this pic, so ignore the quality! I'm too lazy to go edit it :)

4 comments:

mommymichael said...

Um. That totally has non-nanny-blog-friendly items in it.
lol

Not that I care, I used to sell Passion parties. But. just thought I'd mention it...

The Nanny said...

HOLY CRAP how did I not notice the giant, um, thing next to the mirror?!?!?!?!?

Uh.

Editing the post now. Thanks :)

mommymichael said...

Maybe you missed it because you were focused on the beautiful creature IN the mirror?

Monica H said...

There's a bronze Goddess in that pic. ha!