So I have an addiction to my body pillow. The one I got at Target for $9. The one I bought two of so I could have one for DreamSchool and my house in Texas.
The one I can NO LONGER SLEEP WITHOUT. *DRAMATIC SOB*
But the body pillow has so many good uses. It's great to be the big spoon with. It can be bunched up and a great prop-up pillow. And if you're sharing a bed with someone, it's great as an extra-long pillow.*
*SHARING A BED PLATONICALLY WITH A PLATONIC FRIEND, I mean. I promise. Don't look at me that way, MOTHER. I'M STILL YOUR BABY.
(I'm going to go ahead and warn you that I don't actually have a point to this post. I just really love my body pillow.)
Let's bullet-point the rest of this post, shall we?
• Swimming + 20-month-old Coco - flotation devices = I now have a head full of gray hair. I think it's quite becoming on me.
• I'm watching the old SNL with Betty White. Betty White is a BAMf.
• We are 8 days away from our Florida trip with these really awesome people. This essentially means that oh holy hell I WILL BE IN A BATHING SUIT IN 8 DAYS.
• My sister is spending two weeks in Austria dancing with her dance company. I am a) prouder and b) more jealous than I can say.
• I'm going to go cuddle up to my body pillow now. Mmmmmm. Come to mama, you soft brown bundle o'happiness...