So I'm sitting on my bed in my empty dorm room fighting back tears. It's my last day as an on-campus student — come September I'll be in my apartment — and my last day here of sophomore year.
I can't say it enough...I just love this school so much. It (and the people here) make me happier than I can say. I could go on about it forever, but I'm crunched for time, so we're going to do a good ol' bullet point post.
• no weight post this week simply because I have not had time to even take a picture of myself. Exams/papers/articles/etc. took over my life and my sleep schedule. Hi, I haven't slept in three weeks.
• I applied for and got a Supervisor position in admission!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited and so proud of myself :) It was really, really tough competition. I'm still smiling about it :)
• because of said supervisor job (and the pay raise that comes with it) and a few other contributing factors, I may not have to take summer classes this summer or graduate early (!!!!!!!!!!!). This would make me ridiculously happy.
• have I mentioned I haven't slept in three weeks? Cause, like, I haven't. Last night I was up packing until 4:45, and was so tired my eyes would.not.stay.open, so I power-napped for 10 minutes and then packed again til 5:40. Then I crashed on the couch and my alarm went off at 6:30.
• the good news is that all my stuff has been taken to storage. The bad news is that I *already* discovered a few things I should have packed but didn't. Oh well, storing 15 boxes costs enough money...
• my flight leaves in a few hours. I'll get into Texas at like 10 p.m. I want to sleep for a week straight (PLEASE!!!), but no go: I've got a dentist appointment at 9:30 a.m. tomorrow, and a haircut at 11:30, and babysitting jobs lined up for the weekend.
• I really wish I was staying over the summer here with all my friends. I'm not — but my summer is starting to shape up. In addition to nannying for Sam, Ben & Coco, I'm going to see family in Georgia and Michigan, my friend Kelly is coming to visit for two weeks, and I'm going to the BEACH with these awesome people!!!
• Boytoy Sean and I officially ended our "relationship" on Monday (we weren't in an actual relationship — more like friends with benefits (hi, Mom and Dad!) but we decided not to continue that in September). Now I gotta find me a real relationship. Who knows someone good for me?! Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
• I keep thinking back to this time last year. D. and I had just split up, and I was heartbroken. Last summer was so, so hard...but this year is so much better.
Ummm...I think that's it. Next time I write I'll be in Tey-has!