4.21.2010

Inked {sneak peak}

Thank you for the comments on my last post. I'm still struggling, very much so, but it's so, so comforting to know I'm not alone.

In other news...here's a sneak peek of my new tat :) Yup, I did it! I'll give you all the details later (NO. TIME. TO. BLOG. GAH.) but here's a picture. This was taken 2 days after I had it done, so it's still red and swollen, and the ink lines are thicker than they are now.


(You can click on the picture to make it much bigger.)

Oh, and if you hate it, please don't tell me. Just concentrate on all the brightly-colored things I have on my walls!

I'll do a full tat update in a few days. I promise to explain why I got what I did! In the meantime...back to the books. *whimper*

6 comments:

The Nanny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Nice! :)

Beauty Vibes said...

I like it :) Nice and simple but very unique!

Debbie said...

Love it!!! Can't wait to see it in person. :)

Monica H said...

It's very you but bigger than I thought!

The Nanny said...

@Monica - yeah, it's bigger than I had originally wanted it to be — but after talking to several tattoo artists, I realized if I wanted the owl to be as detailed as I wanted it to be, it'd have to be bigger or the ink lines would bleed. So now it's about 2.5 inches tall. The size doesn't bother me a bit now :)