3.28.2010

Weight pictures week 3

So!

GYM! I did Mon., Tues., Wed. & Fri. No Thursday. But there's a good reason for that! I spent my only alloted gym time on the phone trying to find doctors to see me to diagnose me with pink eye. It was FUN.

I actually missed going on Thursday! I was happy to go back on Friday. I'm *crawling* on the treadmill - starting at 2.2mph and working up to 3.0 or 3.1, but my knees are tolerating it. I'm hoping to slooooowly increase.

FOOD! Good with this too! I'm still on the bandwagon. No major crashes this week. Healthy choices. Smaller portions. Let's see how long I can keep this up! (I CAN DO THIS!)

PICTURES! Voila, cheres.



I do see a difference, now. My clothes are looser and I can *tell* I've lost weight (just don't know how much since I don't have a scale). My previously snug skinny jeans are now SAGGY IN THE BUTT.

I KNOW.

Normally I'd be thrilled about this, but damn, these are nice jeans and they weren't cheap. Oh well. Skinnier > jeans, I guess.

:)

Week 1
Week 2

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Congratulations! :)

lifelaughsandlove said...

OMG, Nanny! I just saw your post on the Over MckMama blog. I can't believe you took chocolate milk to MckMama and she did that to you. You should totally drunk dial her :) Love it!

~Amy

The Nanny said...

@Amy - I haven't ruled it out ;)