3.12.2010

Sasha's got a 'tude

So Sasha my beloved iPhone came with a weather app on her. Which is helpful when I need to know the weather and I'm too lazy to load weather.com on Safari and need a quick estimate of the current temperature.

But it is absolutely positively certainly not helpful during the winter months in the northeast.


See, Sasha's weather app display *permanently* says it's 73 degrees and sunny. At least until you open the app, see the current weather for where you currently are, and realize it's actually 20-something degrees and sleeting.

*whimper*

I'm sitting in my roommate's house in Cape Cod listening to a Nor'easter blow over. The wind is furious, it's raining heavily and it is c-o-l-d COLD. I'm ready for some springtime, yo. In the meantime, all I can do is stare at Sasha's weather app, and dream of warmer days.

Damn iPhone tease. Good thing Nanny loves her little Sasha Fierce.