2.14.2010

V-day 2010


Look how long pupster Max's scarf is!

So last year I spent Valentine's Day without my significant other (long distance SUCKS), eating Cherry Garcia ice cream and watching TV.

This year, I spent Valentine's Day writing a paper, knitting with my roommates, listening to music, girl-talking, and even doing some (gasp!) reading for pleasure.

It was absolutely lovely.

I may not have D. anymore, but I have my wonderful roommates and friends, and I'm happy. Tonight I'll do some more knitting, perhaps snuggle on the couch with a movie, and maybe pay a visit to boytoy Sean later tonight. So: all in all, a wonderful day.

Except I could have used less paper-writing.

8 comments:

meinsideout said...

Happy V day!!!! I heart Cherry Garcia!!!!

The Nanny said...

:) It's my favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor! (followed closely by Half-Baked)

Jes said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Holy moly! How big is your dog??? I'm more a Half-Baked girl! Happy V Day!

The Nanny said...

MHWTV - he's a miniature daschund. I think my knitting is a tad out of control ;)

Anonymous said...

theonlinenannydiaries.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Monica H said...

Max is going to get lost in that scarf! I vote you keep that one and make him a mini version :-)

I once made a scarf for my brother and a smaller narrower one for my stuffed penguin so he wouldn't get cold. ha ha!

Monica H said...

Max is going to get lost in that scarf! I vote you keep that one and make him a mini version :-)

I once made a scarf for my brother and a smaller narrower one for my stuffed penguin so he wouldn't get cold. ha ha!