THANK YOU to Jes from Exposing the Drapes to my 20's for nominating me for this :)
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. Pass on the award to 15 other bloggers who you think are GREAT! (GAH this is my least favorite part of any meme/blog award! POPULARITY CONTEST! I'm breaking out in sweat just remembering high school!)
3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.
4. Say 6 things that you are a
1. PROCRASTINATING. Which explains why it took me 6 days to write this post. Oh, and I should probably do my homework from three weeks ago, too.
2. EATING. Hot damn, I am good at this. I met my new lover last night. It's called Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk ice cream.
3. SLEEPING. I could win olympic medals. Not even kidding. I can go to sleep on command. Here! I'll do it now! Zzzzxxxxxzx.
4. SPREADING MYSELF TOO THIN OVER TEH INTRANETS! I have 2 Twitter accounts, 4 email accounts, 5 blogs (2 for school, 1 for work, 2 personal), a Facebook and a MySpace (which, admittedly, I don't use at all), and 215 feeds in my Bloglines. THIS IS WHY I'M FAILING SCHOOL. (kidding, mother! no, really. NO, REALLY. I'm passing! I promise!)
5. MAKING MY BED EVERY DAY (AT SCHOOL). At school, I am a master of this. At home, I am a failure at this.
6. FINDING WAYS TO JUSTIFY EATING JUNK FOOD. At this? I *win*. Ice cream is great for you! It has dairy! Veggie booty is no problem to eat in large quantities! You're getting your vegetables! Snickers bars are HEALTHY, dur. They have PEANUTS in them. That's PROTEIN. That's GOOD.
7. MAKING LISTS. I can't function without lists. And the most satisfying thing IN THE WORLD is crossing every item off a to-do list. Sometimes I make to-do lists for fake things just so I can cross things off. Sometimes. Er. Somethingsomething.
And now to pass it on... (here's the point where I wrack my brain and try to think of 15 people I a) am not too intimidated by to give this to them and b) think will actually want/need/do this.)
*scans Bloglines, looking for people who fit under the specifications above*
*comes up with a few names*
OKAY FINE. I don't have 15 people. Here are a few, though:
If I didn't pick you, you have my permission to come slap me upside the head. And then take this award yourself and RUN WITH IT.