1.31.2010

Reflections

The first person who can tell me what this reflection of me (with my camera) is in, you win 5,000 brownie points*.


*my family is excluded from this because they know what it is.
*brownie points are redeemable in the form of I LOVE YOU vibes. And I give good vibes. So you're going to want to win.

Edited to add: YAY Debbie wins! It is a faucet handle :) Debbie, I'm sending you 5,000 GOOD VIBES, and even a few extra because you and your family fed me that one time that was awesome and also you've made me rineyritas so that qualifies you for an extra, oh, zillion good vibes.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm guessing kitchen sink faucet! :)

Anonymous said...

i actually have no idea

-your sister

Duchess said...

I'm thinking spoon or fork handle...

Nic said...

I'm with Debbie, kitchen faucet and sink. With a cup below for added interest :-)

Juanita said...

Agree- back of fork or spoon aka "silverware"

llq said...

Bwaahahahha! Awesome. xoxquinceanera dresses buy louboutin shoes.