1.14.2010

Hall of history

In our house, we have a hall of history. Basically, it's a little hallway that leads to my parents' closet. But it's lined with old family photographs, and it is so cool.

It starts in the center with old pictures of my sister and me.

That's my great aunt and uncle when they were still in high school -- I love that dress!!!

My mom's parents on their honeymoon.

My dad's parents on their wedding day.

These are people on my dad's side of the family. I think it's either my great or great-great grandparents on their wedding day?

My dad :)

This is on my mom's side of the family. This may be my great grandmother (the baby)? Mom, is that right?

The wall!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Amazing wall! I love it. And that dress your great aunt is wearing. To die for. Sigh...

Bri
Little Green Pastures

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kiddo,

My folks on their wedding day Memorial day 1947 or 48 (I should know that...); the next pic are my Dad's parents, your great-grandparents on his side. The pic after me (one of the few existing pics when I had hair) is your mom's mom being held by her grandmother. So, your great-great grandmother holding your maternal grandmother.

Love,

pops

Monica H said...

What a neat wall of photos- so much history there. And I love all the black and whites.