11.11.2009

College has taught me one thing...

...and it's not something I'm particularly proud of.

Hi, I'm Nanny, and I've become addicted to crap reality shows.

I'm seriously hanging my head in shame right now.

It all started a few weeks back, when I walked into my living room and my roommates were watching the Rachel Zoe project on Bravo. I sat down, rolling my eyes and chiding them...and got hooked.

It hasn't stopped there. Now, my little reality-show-starved heart beats wildly at the mere thought of turning on Bravo and seeing Tabatha at various hair salons or Madison and his million-dollar real estate listings.

Swoon.

I know it's a problem. I don't have time to watch this stuff (so I don't, usually...but then there are days like yesterday when I watched for 1.5 hours straight -- HOLY CRAP, it was delicious (and a luxury!)....)

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'm actually going to cut this blog short because Rachel Zoe is back on. And god help me, I LOVE HER.

I know. I know.

I have a problem.

3 comments:

Evil Angel said...

That's it...I'm hiding the remote! lol

Kaitlyn said...

Bwahaha.

Well anything to get one's mind off of say, Shamistics and such.

The Nanny said...

Kaitlyn-SNORK.