10.10.2009

Heaven in a bag

I have found heaven.

And it's called chocolate covered pretzels.

Seriously, y'all: I melt when I eat them. My friend brought home a bag the other night, and I'm totally NOT a pretzel girl (don't like 'em), but it was all I could do to keep myself from diving inside the bag, snuggling up, and living there forever.

She has this particular brand that she gets, and I can't remember what it's called (I know it's sold at Trader Joe's) but it should be called Spectacularly Delicious Melt-In-Your-Mouth Bites Of Happiness.

Or, y'know, SDMIYMBOH for short.

(Say it with me: sssddddeeemyyyyyymboh. Very good.)

This is a rather dangerous discovery. Because I could eat the whole bag in one short sitting. This is almost as bad as discovering that the convenience store in my dorm sells Snickers ice cream. (I say "almost" because Trader Joe's is farther away and the convenience store is right downstairs. If Trader Joe's was right downstairs, it would be worse.)

But with my eating habit...eeek. I start my days off with a super-healthy nonfat mocha frap-in-a-bottle. Lunch is usually an Odwalla bar in between work and class. Dinner? Oy lordy: dinner is a free-for-all. It's usually some combination of sweet potatoes, vegetables, bread, and a drink. Usually.

(Except when I skip dinner and eat chocolate covered pretzels instead.)

(Shhhhhhhh.)

5 comments:

Stephany said...

I'm also not much of a pretzel fan. They just make my mouth so dry!

But chocolate covered pretzels? Mmm...a totally different experience! I've only had the Mister Salty 100-calorie kind and I like them. I can't even imagine what the better brands' taste like!

Anonymous said...

SDMIYMBOH, eh? More details are needed to fully appreciate the thought. Are we talkin' yogurt covered, yogurt covered drizzled with chocolate, milk chocolate covered, dark chocolate covered or what? Can happiness actually be that easy? Could it possibly be calorie- free? No, guess not when chocolate is involved. But who cares. Chocolate = happiness.

Guess who

P.S. Max says, "Yes, please."

Monica H said...

I'm not a big fan of pretzels but Gardettos makes the deli mustard pretzels and I could eat the entire bag in one sitting delicious.

I have to know what brand they are!

Erin O. said...

wow, find out the brand. I'll have to pick up a bag!

Kait said...

dipz! by Nestle NOM