9.25.2009

Fill in the _____

I got this from Stephany. And since it's short and requires little brain power (and I don't have enough of that brain power anyway), I thought I'd participate.

It’s not fall until the leaves change. I love that so, so, so much. And up north where I go to school, it's especially beautiful. And I really don't feel like it's fall until I have a caramel apple cider from Starbucks. Mmmmmmm.

Kelly Preston’s character in the movie For Love of the Game expresses her need to escape NYC because “Summer’s almost over, and I feel like I missed it.” What do you need to do in the waning days of summer for it to feel complete? This is...random. Well, for me, summer's not complete unless I've had my toes in the hot sand. We go visit my dad's family up in Michigan and they have a cottage on a sweet little beach. It makes me ridiculously happy.

The person I know is wrong for me but about whom I frequently think after a break-up is...y'all ain't getting that information out of me.

The US Tennis Open, one of four Grand Slam events in that sport, is currently in the quarterfinal round. If you could only attend one major sporting event what would it be?The World Series. Or maybe men's beach volleyball. Giggle.

Assuming that you write an anonymous or partially anonymous blog, by what non-physically identifying characteristics might you be identified in a bar? I'm the anti-social one in the corner playing Tetris on my phone. Or Bejeweled. I alternate to keep things fresh.

Most blogs cover some sort of niche – personal, political, dating, culinary, etc. What topic, if any, would you like to address on your blog but doesn’t fit into your niche? I'm really, really passionate about social politics. I've posted a bit about it in the past, but not much (though some would argue too much).

If you could manipulate the time space continuum and give as many as three pieces of advice to a younger version of yourself, what advice would you give and to what age of you? Ages 9-18: That paper/test/project you're freaking out about? YOU WON'T REMEMBER THAT YOU GOT A "B" INSTEAD OF AN "A." Take a chill pill. Age 16: Do not. start. drinking. coffee. You will get addicted. And your teeth will get yellow. Age 20: Freaking pay attention to (notsayinghere).

How high are your walls? Who was the last person to scale them? What tools should would-be climbers have on their belt? Are we talking literal walls? Cause I'm in my dorm room and I think they're 8 feet. Regardless, they're a lot taller than I am. That's all I know.

If we're talking figurative...that'll require a lot of brain power. And I have a case study to read and a paper to write. But I'll say this: bring vodka and microwave popcorn if you're gonna scale my walls (dear LORD how euphemistic does that sound?!?).

The sexiest thing anyone can say to you (or has said to you) is...my parents read this. And if you're gonna get me to say it, you'll have to bust out the vodka and popcorn first.

2 comments:

Kait said...

One, I love that you, Steph, and I all described ourselves as antisocial.

Two, vodka and popcorn. Snort. Required for DS 2010, k?

The Nanny said...

Fo shizzle.