8.08.2009

Winner winner chocolate dinner!

Okay! The votes have been tallied, the random number generator has been employed, and we have ourselves three winners!

The milk chocolate goes to...Elizabeth

The milk chocolate with almonds goes to...Monica H

The dark chocolate with raspberries goes to...CJ

Congrats, you three! If you'll e-mail (theonlinenannyATgmailDOTcom) me with your addresses, I'll get the chocolate out to you right away!

If you're interested in purchasing Endangered Species Chocolate for yourself, you can do so here. (And no, I'm not being paid for this. I bought the chocolate myself. They didn't ask me to. I just love the chocolate and what they stand for!)

Here's what Kyle from Endangered Species Chocolate wrote in the comments section of my giveaway post:
For all you out there who don’t know about Endangered Species Chocolate, we are 100% ethically traded, gluten-free, kosher, all-natural or organic, GMO free, and we donate 10% of our annual net profits to charity. This year we have teamed up with the African Wildlife Federation and the Ocean Conservancy. If you would like more information on our mission as a company or our delicious premium chocolate products visit us at www.chocolatebar.com or email us at community@chocolatebar.com. And as always...Savor Chocolate. Save Our Planet.

I love that tagline. Savor Chocolate, Save Our Planet. I can do that! :)