8.06.2009

I DON'T. LIKE. CHEESE.

Alternate title: WHEN WILL I EVER LEARN.

I made mac'n'cheese for the kids for lunch today, and without thinking, I gave some to Coco to munch on as well. Fast forward three seconds when I'd realized my mistake, that I'd have to *shudder* really touch and clean up *shudder* *SHUDDER* cheese.

I didn't even THINK about having to pick it out of the folds of her high chair, baby chub, etc. Good thing she's ridiculously cute.

(If you're viewing this in Bloglines, the video below may or may not show up. You might have to click over to the blog to see the video.)

video

Don't forget about the giveaway!

4 comments:

Monica H said...

I can think of a few things far worse than cheese to clean up- lol.

Erin O. said...

So cute!!!

Kaitlyn said...

Cheese please :)

nannysarah said...

So adorable!!!