Kaitlyn tagged me for a meme, so here goes!
List seven things about yourself:
First of all, this is tough. I've done a bunch of these in the past on my blog, so I'm trying to find things I've never told y'all before.
1. I'm extremely blind. I've been told by two different eye doctors that I'm too blind for laser eye surgery (even some day in the distant future when I can (HAHAHA) afford it). I'm going to a new eye doc today for another evaluation, wish me luck.
2. I used to collect miniature VW bugs. Like the toy cars. And I'd name them all. At one point I think I had 60 or 70 of those bad boys hanging around.
3. I've got all of my future 18 children with George Clooney named. (What? Is it so hard to believe that I'll have 18 children? PLEASE. George and I LOVE kids.)
4. Every single person I've told one of my favorite boy names to says I'll torture the poor kid by naming him that. I just plug my ears, say "la-la-la," and tell them one of my favorite girl names. Then they launch into "WHY MUST YOU RUIN YOUR OWN CHILDREN'S LIVES BEFORE THEY EVEN HAVE A CHANCE AT LIFE?"
5. One night in August 2007, on a whim, I became an ordained minister online. No, really, I did. I have the certificate to prove it. And I'd be happy to perform your wedding, baptism, or funeral for free as long as I can blog about it.
6. Sometimes I'm scared to drive my own car around with his bad-ass political bumper stickers. The reactions I've gotten from some people...whoo-boy, y'all. We're not in the northeast anymore, Damien.
7. I love doing memes but my very least favorite part is tagging people at the end. Because a) if you don't do the meme, I'll feel like you don't like me and get all sad because I'm needy that way, and b) what if you get annoyed if I give you the meme? I don't want you to get annoyed at me. Lord knows I have precious few readers as it is.
So I am going to BREAK THE MOLD (a.k.a., wimp out) of tagging people, and instead say what I always say: you're ALL tagged, and if you play along, let me know so I can come read yours!