7.19.2009

I've used up all the good title posts, apparently

I was going to call this post "A little sugar for your day" (a pun! Get it?) because this post is going to be full of kiddo pics, but I've already had a post called that too. And then I decided on "baby lovin'" but I have a post called that as well. So apparently I've already used up all the good post titles.

ANYWAY. I had to share this picture because it completely cracks me up. Coco's new scrunchy face! (This isn't full-fledged scrunchy face because my camera's not quick enough, but you get the idea. And check out those teef!)


Here's Ben "playing" his guitar for me, and Coco trying to help (p.s. Ben really was playing a song JUST FOR ME. He said so. Have I mentioned how that boy makes me swoon?!?):


And big sister Sam showing off one of her sewing creations--as a part of a game we were playing (a crazy form of "zoo" in which I am the MEAN OWNER and Ben is my pet kitty, Sam is our "servant" a la Cinderella and one of her jobs that she wanted to do was design me a dress. It's complicated!) Is this girl not gorgeous or what?!?


And last, Miss Thang and I relaxing poolside, munching on cheerios. Check out her diva hand gesture (oh please!), her ZOMG SO CUTE bottom lip poking out, and the tummy. LOVE THE POOCHY TUMMY.

4 comments:

Selmada said...

Sugar-y sweet pictures. So cute.

Monica H said...

Please, i design dresses in my sleep :-)

nannysarah said...

Your charges are SOOO cute!! I have a chubbers as well!

nannysarah said...

Your charges are SOOO cute!! I have a chubbers as well!