6.05.2009

My day, in multimedia

Well actually, this was Wednesday. But I'm just now getting around to posting it.

(morning activity with the big kids--painting!)


(morning activity with Coco--playing!)


(Can You Find The Baby In This Picture? alternatively, where's Coco?)


(watching big brother Ben dance around. She LOVES him and got *so* excited watching him!)


(We decided we'd better get her dressed *sigh* I just love naked (or only-diapered) babies! Though isn't this outfit adorable?!? Check out the clip in her hair!)


Annnnd some videos which I thought were too adorable not to post: (And please excuse my talking-to-babies voice.)
Her new trick is clapping, so I tried to get her to do that for y'all, but alas: 7 month olds are not circus monkeys.


1 comment:

Stephany said...

Cute! I totally get the talking-to-babies voices. You should hear me with my nephew! :) Cute videos!