5.19.2009

A little *sugar* for your day

When you're an active 7-month-old, you deeeeefinitely know how to keep your nanny on her toes. Exhibits A, B, C, D, & E:


Coco on the move--rolling over!


Coco gazing adoringly at one of the dogs--this one's Bolt. He has a sister named Penny (behind Bolt in the pic), and they sit outside and lick the windows all day. No joke. If you walk by the window, they will jump up and lick it frantically. I'm not even going to TALK about how excited they get when you go outside to be with them. Let's just say I got 2 showers today.


Another trick--blowing raspberries!


Caught mid-swing :)


Isn't she just sweetness?!?!? I *so* didn't want to put her down in her crib for her nap today--she fell asleep on my chest, all snuggly and warm. Heaven!

3 comments:

Monica H said...

She's a cutie. I love the first picture!

Erin O. said...

I was wondering when you started leaving clues! She has gotten so big-yes, I do love mom's blog as well.

Stephany said...

Aw, she's cute! I love babies!