2.28.2009

When butter flies

Um, so March is tomorrow? When did this happen? That honestly blows my teeny-tiny mind. MARCH, y'all.

If you don't know, March = mah birfday. It's not anything exciting, and it's not a big birthday. I'm kind of in limbo, at the moment -- somewhere in between a large birthday and another large birthday. (Y'know, like between 40 and 50. Except not.)

But I really can't believe that I'm now entering midterm territory again. Was it not just October midterms?!? How is it March already, really?!?!? I'll be going home soon for spring break (ahhhhh--flying--NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT) too and that is equally amazing.

I know they say as you get older time starts going faster and faster. But TIME, PLEASE WILT THOU SLOWEST DOWNEST, ohprettyplease. I'm not ready for this school year to be over! I just started college! It was just August 29th and I was freaked out about moving up here. Now? The year's practically over.

Though I do have one exception for the whole time-is-flying-by thing: next Thursday I get my final answer about being an RA next year. I had an interview yesterday with three people on the RA selection process and I think it went well -- my own RA stopped by my room last night and told me she'd heard good things about me. So I am hopeful. But time *does* need to hurry up and make it be Thursday already.

And then slow down again.

4 comments:

Monica H said...

Time has flown by hasn't it? I can't believe it's going to be March tomorrow. It blows my mind too. It seems times drags it's butt towards the end of the year and we can't wait for the holidays to come and now it's almost Spring!

Our 4th anniversary is next Friday, so I'm looking to that, but I'mnot looking forward to the heat that this summer will bring- ugh!

Good luck on the RA position! I hoipe you hear good things on Thursday :-)

lifeofadancer312 said...

Time has flown this year... and honestly I'm READY FOR THIS STINKING SCHOOL YEAR TO BE OVER BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN SO HARD. AND I WANT TO GO TO SLEEP BEFORE 2 AM SOMETIME SOON. PLEASE. AND NOT HAVE A BILLION PROJECTS AND TESTS STRESSING ME OUT.

I digress.

Anywayssss good luck about the RA thing!!!

lifeofadancer312 said...

ps. i was your 22300 viewer :)

Kaitlyn said...

I know, time is FLYING by. I can't wait for spring break :)