2.26.2009

Swivel me tender

You guys, I have discovered a little something wonderful here at DreamSchool.

What is it, you ask? Well, let me show you.

BEHOLD THE GLORIOUSNESS THAT IS AN ADJUSTABLE CHAIR:



That's right. In one of my classes, we now have these bad boys. It is so amazing because I can actually adjust the chair so it's lower to the ground AND *GASP* MY FEET CAN TOUCH THE GROUND!!! This is huge people!

I sit through most of my classes (well, 3 out of 4 now) constantly crossing and recrossing my legs in an attempt to get comfortable -- cause sitting there with my legs dangling off the edge of the seats hurts my hips, especially when I'm sitting for between an hour and two hours straight. Sometimes I'll make a little step stool out of textbooks for my feet to rest on, but that's just inconvenient for anybody who needs to walk past me. So this new acquisition of DreamSchool's? A+ IN MY BOOK.

But the absolute best part about these chairs?

They swivel, too. SOMUCHFUN.

3 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

We have these in a few of my classes and I LOVE them. Go little community college :)

Monica H said...

Don't have too much fun, you might spin yourself off :-)

Stephany said...

Haha, I love swivel chairs. I spend my entire class time just rocking them back and forth. So much fun!