2.11.2009

Fancy tag

I've been tagged! Thank you to Stephany at Season of Singleness to do a quick purse reveal!

So here are the rules:

1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!

2) I want to know how much it cost And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.

3) Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.

Ahhhh...so some of your older readers may remember this purse. I carried that bad boy around for a LONG time, but enough was enough! Like it did for Stephany, Payless came to the rescue for me! :-)

So it's not too exciting, but it's a really pretty chocolate brown and *ooh!* it has shiny straps on it. I got it on sale for $17.


Blah, blah, blah, crummy cell phone picture, blah, blah, blah...

As for tagging goes...oh lord, this IS like high school again. I tag:

Dancer
Monica
Kaitlyn

P.S. I'm expecting some comment lurve from y'all assuring me that my new purse is, in fact, very cute.

5 comments:

Zanzibar George said...

DEAR YOU,
Your new purse is, in fact, very cute.

That is all.

LOVE,
ME.

The Nanny said...

Thank you, ma'am. And you can consider yourself TAGGED, too.

Kaitlyn said...

Oh, me like: the bag and the tag! Har, I crack myself up. Really though, that is too cute. And I'll be posting this soon, as my brain is too dead to do much else good right now!

Monica H said...

I think it's cute, but then again I like the "fugly" one too :-)

Thanks for the tag!

Stephany said...

Wow, I was so surprised because I was thinking, I might want to let her know I tagged her.

:)

Awesome! And I love the purse, by the way. I love Payless. :)