12.24.2008

I saw Santa driving a Buick*

So, um, not to brag or anything, but...

Yup, solid A's, baby. And I made the Dean's list! I wonder how long I can keep this up? See what happens when I don't have to take trivial, unimportant classes like math and science?!? (KIDDING. Math and science classes are VERY important. I just happen to royally stink at them.)

Also, I've been shocked at the number of entries for the Obama sticker! Keep 'em coming!!!

*And, in reference to the title, I did see Santa driving a Buick this morning on my way to a doctor's appointment. He was with woman I presume to be Mrs. Claus, but these days, you never know.

3 comments:

Minivan Mom said...

Hey, you're pulling a Minivan Mom GPA! ;)

Keep up the great work!

lifeofadancer312 said...

:)

Monica H said...

Good job and Merry Christmas!