10.03.2008

You know you love me

So...um...I have a confession. A rather embarrassing confession.

I've started doing something I swore to myself that I'd never do. That I'd never become addicted to. That I'd never...ever...partake in for personal moral reasons.

Um.

I'vestartedwatchingGossipGirls.

*SIGH*

I know. I know. Somewhere out there, Minivan Mom is repeatedly bashing her head upon her desk and my sister is howling with laughter. D. will have thrown up into the toilet, trash can, or anything within proximity.

I know.

But it's really, horribly, disgustingly and fabulously addicting. And I...um...may or may not have watched 6 episodes in the last two days. (Homework? HA! I've gotta find out what Blair Waldorf is doing next!) It's pretty bad here. I'm not going to lie. But I've come to terms with my addiction, and am going to wean myself slowly until I'm down to one episode a day. That's not so bad, is it? Just one episode? One teeny, tiny, delicious little episode?

*SIGH*

I know.

But I'm not the only one, people, with an embarrassing addiction. Come on, spill yours! Make me feel better!

9 comments:

lifeofadancer312 said...

i have a confession too.




i actually started watching gossip girls a few months ago and i LOVE it.


sisterly coincidence? i think so.

The Nanny said...

Are you serious?!?!?!? How did I not know about this?!???!!?

lifeofadancer312 said...

uhhh it never came up... plus i've only watched like the first four episodes or something! i haven't had any time to watch any more :(

Monica H said...

I can't think of any. I'm pretty sure I have some kind of embarrassing addiction but none are coming to mind...or maybe i just don't think they're embarrassing ???

I do like watching America's Next Top Model, is that pathetic?

And yes we do love you!

The Nanny said...

ANTM isn't pathetic, no :-) I know plenty of respectable people who love that show!

lifeofadancer312 said...

like me! i love that show too!

ps. i made you something for your blog... so i'm gonna email it to you!

lifeofadancer312 said...

like me! i love that show too!

ps. i made you something for your blog... so i'm gonna email it to you!

NannyGirl said...

Hi Nanny!
I've quite enjoyed skimming your blog, as I'm a nanny/babysitter/college student as well. I'm having some problems with money issues with one of my families and was wondering if you could perhaps offer advice. I might shoot you an email!

The Nanny said...

Nannygirl--I'd love to help! E-mail me at theonlinenanny@gmail.com