10.28.2008

Uh...hello?

Dear Mother Nature,

Please, please no snow yet. I'm not ready for snow yet. I know it's been snowing in a lot of places already, but my roommate just told me it's now snowing in New Jersey, and that's awfully close. OH, Mother Nature, please just give me a few more weeks without snow! For one thing, I still need to get my boots resized! For another, IT'S FREAKING OCTOBER!

Just a few weeks. And then you won't hear any more complaining from me. Promise.

With love and respect,
Nanny

4 comments:

Monica H said...

You do realize that Saturday is November, don't you. You better get those boots exchanges- quick!

You're not in Texas anymore!

lifeofadancer312 said...

PLEASE SEND THE SNOW DOWN HERE.

The Nanny said...

The boots have been sent! Hopefully I'll get them back in a timely manner.

And as SOON as we get snow, I'll send it on down! :-)

pithydithy said...

Hon, you're sort of a yankee now. Sometimes is snows in October...and November, December, January, February, March, April, and, if you're really unlucky, May.

Actually, it's snowing outside my window right now, and I have to say that it's beautiful despite the winter that it foreshadows.

Anyway, better get those boots resized! :-)