10.25.2008

Om nom nom

Upon learning that roommate #3 had NEVER HAD GUACAMOLE BEFORE (!!!!!!!!!!!!), a few friends and I decided to take a field trip to the local farmer's market and remedy that situation. We bought 5 avocados, 2 lemons, and went to the grocery store up the street for garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and tortilla chips (multi-grain, you know, to be healthy and all, after yesterday's Ben & Jerry's/potato chips afternoon).

And then we made the guacamole.

And.

YUM.

Alas, the four of us ingested ALL FIVE AVOCADOS-TURNED-GUACAMOLE before roommate #3 came home. So that plan failed. But on the good side, we had really good guacamole.

4 comments:

Monica H said...

Never been a fan of avocado or guac, but it always looked so good. Maybe one day my taste buds will change.

The Nanny said...

Oh, you crazy person. MY world-famous guacamole will change your mind :-)

Anonymous said...

Excuse me but only ONE person in this family makes world-famous guacamole. (Although I am proud that yours is gaining a national reputation...)

Popsicle

Allyson said...

Mmmmm....yum. Steve's family had never had guacamole when I met them and I made it for them and now they are hooked. Your's looks so yummy, I want some now!