10.17.2008

HOORAY FOR FREE BAGELS

A guy on my floor got approximately 100 bagels last night (NOT KIDDING) to use for a film he was making.

And once he had finished shooting them, we got to eat them.

YUM.

My jeans do not fit me this morning.

But it was all worth it.

That and the peanut butter froyo (frozen yogurt) that the dining hall served last night.

On another note, I'm leaving in about an hour and a half to go pick up my mother from the airport. One of the best things about her coming? The hotel she's staying at has a POOL! Um, hello, pool party* much? (OH, and the fact that I'm pretty sure she'll take me out for MORE bagels. And non-dining hall food.)

(OH, and seeing her again after almost two months. Miss you, mumsie!)

Except...I need to shave my legs. Dun-dun-dunnnnnnnnnn. I'm slightly afraid to go near my legs since it's been so long since they've been shaved. I think I need something stronger than my razor to tackle them...anybody got a weed wacker?

P.S. I LOVE HOW DORKY MY ROOMMATES AND I ARE:

This is on our dorm room door and updated daily.

*Oh lord god please let me still fit into my swimsuit and not look like a beached whale, PLEASE.

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Have fun with your mom! And her pool!

Monica H said...

Yay for free Bagels!!! Have a good weekend with your mom :-)