9.07.2008

Thank god for a Hawaiian breeze

Have I mentioned that in my dorm room, we don't have a thermostat, but instead the suite of SIX BOYS next door controls our heating and air conditioning?

That makes for very schizophrenic room temperatures.

Fan/comforter/open windows/lots of blankets.

P.S. Have I told y'all that my dorm room was once the largest brothel in My City, but had to be closed down because of an outbreak of the clap?

P.P.S. I am the most gullible person you'll ever meet. There was a sign downstairs that said "13th floor pool now open," and silly me went "Oh! I'll have to go check it out!" not realizing that not only is there no pool in the building, but there is also NO 13TH FLOOR.

Yeah.

Classes start tomorrow. I'm taking 4 of them, not my first choices, but more required classes that I need to get out of the way. I stocked up on school supplies today (don't get me STARTED on the prices) and waxed nostalgic for times passed. Now I'm just waiting for the dining hall to open in an hour. Surprisingly, the food is REALLY good here. They have a ton of stuff for vegetarians/vegans so I fit right in.

P.P.P.S. Yesterday, in a stroke of genius, I made a very clever and punny joke. I'm quite proud of it, and still giggling about it 24 hours later. There are pictures up on my roommate's Facebook, and I debated posting them here, but my face is involved. I've got large sunglasses on and am turned sideways, but still. Should I post them? Should I not? Ahhh. So difficult to stay anonymous.

3 comments:

lifeofadancer312 said...

what was the joke?
and i vote just post them...

Monica H said...

post them!

Amaris said...

Well said.