9.16.2008

Sorry, politics

I was going to go to the MySchool Democrats meeting tonight here at ol' Dream School...until I found out that the premiere of House is on at the same time. Ahhhh it's a tough one, but House wins because Fox doesn't post the episodes online until 8 DAYS after they air.

I'll go to the next meeting. Promise.

P.S. What did I do all day? 4 loads of laundry. That's a hefty $10 I'll never see again. Oh, and went to class, too. Now it's homework time. Actually...it's always homework time. I told D. that college is a TON of work--but it's easier than high school because you can do homework during the day between classes AND at night, not just at night. (Hahahaha. I know. Homework during the day in between classes. I crack myself up.)

P.P.S. Soooooooo tired. Can you tell?

P.P.P.S. By my estimation, I'll hit visitor number 15,000 tonight. Very soon, actually. If it's you (counter is at the bottom), leave a comment, and you'll win a prize. No really--an actual prize!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send it on!

Love,
mom

Anonymous said...

The prize, I meant. Not your laundry!

But alas, I forgot to look at the counter before I posted.

Post 13 more times and win a prize or go to bed? Go to bed or post 13 more times and win a prize?

Sigh...go to bed.

Love again and always,
mom

Monica H said...

Aw, your mom is so cute. I'm lucky #14985- What no prize for me?

Get some rest!

lifeofadancer312 said...

darn.... i'm 14993!

Anonymous said...

Is it me? Did I really get it? I hope I hope I hope I hope!

marmsie

The Nanny said...

Haha yes, mom, you won. Prize will be in the mail shortly.