9.22.2008

I'm gonna need lots and lots of orange juice...

One of my professors came in today with the flu. He looked awful. And sounded awful. But the entire class long, instead of concentrating on expository writing (oh yeah), I was thinking, please don't let me get the flu, please don't let me get the flu, PLEASE DON'T LET ME GET THE FLU!

I did notice, however, that he misspelled the word "heroes" on the white board.

But since I suspect that he was under the influence of extremely strong flu medicine, I'll let him off the hook. But just this once.

Even though he still is making us turn in our paper on Wednesday. We had suggested that for his health, he shouldn't have to worry about grading anything until he's alllll better. But he wasn't going for that.

Please, please, PLEASE don't let me get the flu!

4 comments:

Monica H said...

I hope you don't!

Anonymous said...

Dude, get a flu shot! Does dream school's health department (whatever they call it) offer them? Get one!

Love, a concerned parent

niobe said...

Fingers crossed. It seems awfully early for flu season to be starting.....

The Nanny said...

I thought so too, Niobe.