8.05.2008

Recent randomness

Oh, people of the world, I do so enjoy the google searches that bring you to my blog...so without further ado, here are my favorite (recent) top 10 random google searches.

#10: "My name is fish online"

#9: "Purple green beans" (I've actually had THREE different searches for this from THREE different locations. Am I missing something here, people???)

#8: "Who'd Thought It, Texas"

#7: "Nanny guy fish" (also got one for Nanny m Phee (assuming they meant Nanny McPhee?)

#6: "Nanny nightmare"

#5: "Bandaids that hurt when you take them off" (???)

#4: "Marriage equals a fork and a spoon" (uh...somebody's got some 'splainin to do)

#3: "What makes purple green beans purple" (which is separate from the THREE sent my way via 'purple green beans')

#2: "I like to spoon after I fork bumper sticker" (a special prize to anybody who can explain THAT one)

aaaaannnnnd...my personal favorite...my number one favorite recent google search iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis (and this is a direct copy & paste, I swear)...

#1: "gilm k´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´m mmmmmm"

Okay. So I've devoted several minutes to thinking about this most recent #1 random google search, and I've come to the conclusion to that it was either written by:

a) a baby
b) a drunk
c) a drunk baby.

What do you guys think?

5 comments:

Monica H said...

I like to spoon after I fork- ha ha ha! I want that bumper sticker.

Schwanie said...

That is a great bumper sticker. Fork being another term for adult relations. They like to cuddle after the deed.

Furrow said...

Fork? I did not know that. Huhn.

The Nanny said...

Furrow--I think it's just the pronounciation :-)

Carole said...

I'm totally going with the drunk baby thing. lol
~Carole
http://beyondthejourney.wordpress.com