8.27.2008

3 days. THREE DAYS PEOPLE!

I'm shamelessly stealing this from several other blogs but it cracks me up. It's a tad inappropriate, but hey--it's all good.

Michael Phelps, the beginning:



P.S. Packing, running last-minute errands, etc. I'm pretty sure I'm wayyyyyy bringing too much stuff, but I'm reasoning that it's better to bring too MUCH stuff than not enough. Right now I'm trying to figure out where I'm going to fit 61 lbs of books between my bed, dresser, armoire and desk. That's all the space I've got.

3 comments:

Monica H said...

Are you driving or flying? Because if you're flying, the weight of those books is going to cost you big time!

lifeofadancer312 said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahaha that michael phelps thing is perfect!

ps. the more stuff the better in my opinion

The Nanny said...

Monica, I'm flying, but I've shipped the books up in advance media mail. I also shipped up a big box of warm clothes--I'm going to need them!