8.12.2008

15

I don't think I've posted about this, but I've been out of town for the past week. Today, flying home, I was seated in the exit row. The flight attendent asked (per policy) if I was able and willing to assist with the door if need be, blah blah blah. Yes. I was.

She looked me up and down and paused.

"Are you over the age of 15?"



Yes. Thank you. I am over the age of 15. Pretty far over the age of 15. Normally I can count on my boobs to age me a bit, but they were covered up with a blanket.

At least she didn't think I was 40...

1 comment:

The Hoodies said...

There must be something in the air--haha, get it air. Ok, so that was lame.

Anyways, the same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago and I am 31!! I know I look young, but 15?? No way! Maybe the flight attendant needed glasses.

And yes, my boobs usually give me away too!