7.16.2008

Breathe in, and relax

I'm doing much better lately. Thank you for all your well-wishes...I do believe they helped. My yucky sick symptoms have started to decrease (I'm no longer waking up feeling like I'm going to toss my cookies! Woohoo!) and I'm getting my energy back with the help of some MAJOR iron pills. Plus, with the help of Dr. C., my anxiety has started to subside, too. And the icing on the cake? D. comes home today from Europe! She's been gone for 2 weeks, which is entirely WAY too long for me to go without a major Uno tournament.

Work has swallowed me this week (the admin. assistant stuff, not nannying) so I don't have anything really exciting to report. But I did want to let you know I'm feeling better. :-)

3 comments:

Monica H said...

I'm glad you're feeling better- we've missed you!

sassyshell said...

I am very glad you are feeling better! Keep up the good progress :)

Monica said...

Glad you are feeling better too! I have major anxiety issues too and I need to sit down with someone and work on them. I love UNO too. It's amazing how a simple game can make you feel so good.