6.30.2008

Stripped bare (well, almost)

I DID IT.

Well, I sort of did it.

I took off two of Damien's more controversial bumper stickers. To be honest, they weren't really my favorite, and upon rereading it I realized one could be pretty offensive. So off they came. They were fairly new so they came off easily and cleanly--no sticky stuff left. Yeah!


Off with #1

I still have...let's see...1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 9, 10 left on, plus two announcing both my high school and college. (I realize that with all the information I've given out about my car I could be pretty easily spotted if you live in my city...)


One of my favorites I left on

2 comments:

Monica H said...

Did you like the postcard I sent you with the river rafts? i forgot about it until I read this post about your bumper stickers...lol.

The Nanny said...

I got it today!!! I've been out of town for the past week and came home to both postcards :-) I loved them both and have been meaning to send you a thank you e-mail about them!