6.22.2008

Still (update below)

mis.er.a.ble.

Update: I called my doc begging for relief. I'd been having such bad nausea for the past 2 days (stomach pain was gone, though) that even the thought or smell of food almost made me sick. I was having to force myself to eat a little bit of applesauce or a few crackers but even that I couldn't do anymore. I just felt terrible and hadn't slept well in 3 days. I called the on-call doc at my doctor's office and she called in a perscription for the nausea. 2 hours later, I feel SO much better! I was even able to eat a few crackers and the thought of food even sounds GOOD now! Hopefully I'll get a good night's sleep tonight and wake up much better tomorrow.

1 comment:

sassyshell said...

Poor woman, feel better soon! Glad the new drugs are making the nausea go away!