6.02.2008

Oops.

So...remember this?

Yep.

It's June 2. Guess where I'm not?

That's right.

Oops.

I have a myriad of excuses (all legitimate!) which I'm preparing to send to "Jury Services," begging for a light penalty and a new date. I called their little automated answering machine and apparently, people miss jury duty a lot. The robot told me to write a letter, so I'm a-writin' a letter. And it didn't say anything about a fine or penalty so I'm just holding my breath and hoping I got off easy. Whew!

In the meantime, well...I'll be thinking about what I'm missing down at the old courthouse. Wouldn't it be crazy if today I might've been picked for some crazy long trial?

1 comment:

Monica H said...

Tell them you have a prior commitment to the blogging community- they'll understand :-)