5.23.2008

Flashback Friday...and more

I'm kind of running out of steam on these Flashback Fridays...I mean, all I have are really a bunch of old pictures of me. And as adorable as I am, even that gets old after a while. But as it's time for an update and I have nothing else really to say, you're stuck with yet another picture of Young Adorable Nanny.



I think I'm younger than two in this picture but I'm not really sure. My dad made this "stove" for me out of an old cardboard box, and in my continued trend of abusing (er...misusing) my toys, I preferred to spend more time inside of it than playing with it.

P.S. It says more than just 'STOVE' at the top. It has my name, but I blurred it out. You know, for all those creepy stalker people who will find me based on my baby picture and first name. Even though I look nothing at all like that picture.

5 comments:

Monica H said...

Watcha bakin'?

lifeofadancer312 said...

awwwwwwwwh

The Nanny said...

Hmmm...I'm not sure. I sincerely hope my little self wasn't trying to bake ME. I do see some kind of tinfoil container behind me, so who knows.

Allyson said...

You look just like your mom in that picture.

The Nanny said...

Really, you think so? I think I look like my paternal grandmother.