5.04.2008

And the winner is...


Carly Shenaynay Baby Girl Grace.

Yup.

That's her name, and I'm stickin' by it. I'm calling her Carly Grace, D. will call her Shenaynay, and y'all can call her whatever you'd like. :-)

On a side note, I had a bizarre nightmare about the R.'s last night. I'm not quite sure why I'm having dreams about them lately. This one was definitely a nightmare as opposed to the good one I had last time. In this dream, I don't remember many details, but I do remember that Mrs. R. yelled at me a lot. And I yelled at her. And Mr. R. did that thing that always used to scare me when I worked for them--when he'd get really mad, his face would turn near purple. I was never afraid that he'd hurt me but when it was A. making him mad, I was terrified that he'd get so mad he'd lose control on her. And then I yelled at him. I woke up after the dream, thought, "That was weird and uncomfortable. I'll blog about it in the morning," and went back to sleep. But it's been on my mind all day. Do y'all think I'm going crazy? (Cue Gnarls Barkley singing "Does that make me crazy?")

2 comments:

Monica H said...

Pretty fish. The first thing I thought of when I saw her was "Electra".

And, no, I don't think you're going crazy. I think because you haven't gotten over it, and it's still on your mind, is the reason you dream about it. That happens alot with me and the boys.

lifeofadancer312 said...

And who came up with the name "Carly?"

That would me moi.

:)