4.04.2008

Random flashback Friday

Before we get to Flashback Friday, I have something special to share with y'all.

Compliments of my Poem Generator Widget, I present to you: a poem.

the queen eats grief
the fraud apologizes the child
the champions command the sun.


Wow. So very profound. Thank you, PGW.

------------------------------------------------------------

Now, onto Flashback Friday.

This is a Christmas ornament but I've had it sitting on my desk for years. It's a merry little house that used to sing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" if you pressed a button, and it has a space for a little picture of yourself. I'm approximately one.





(P.S. The little red dot by my eye is the flash on my cell phone camera. No, I don't have a red blotch on my face.)

------------------------------------------------------------

T-minus 6 days until I fly up north to visit Dream School! I'm so excited. I've had my flight booked for months but am still struggling to find a decently-priced hotel. Holy crap, the hotels up there are expensive! We're not in Potluck, Texas anymore, Toto! (Just kidding. I don't live in Potluck, TX. I don't even know if there is a Potluck, TX.)

3 comments:

Franklin5 said...

Love the random poem generator.

And while I'm unsure about the existence (or lack thereof) of Potluck, I can tell you for a fact that there is a Click, Texas.

And a Notrees. Don't forget Idalou! Not to mention Exile. And my personal favorite: Who'd Thought It, Texas.

Swear I'm not making any of this up...

P.S. The brown suede coat you covet? Ann Taylor Loft. It's true. I don't think I paid more than a hundred for it when I snatched it off the rack and wore it out of the store last fall. I KNOW!

The Nanny said...

I have decided to make it my goal in life to live, at least for a short time, in Who'd Thought It, Texas.

And you are juuuuust about one of the luckiest women in the world about that coat. You know that, right???

Tru said...

You are so adorable. :)
Let me know how much you absolutely love Dream School!!!